THAILAND here we come!!!
By Binding Love Team, Feb 20 2016 08:03PM
To all of our followers, supporters and friends,
Since the beginning of Binding Love we have been able to send over $15,000 to the homes we support in Thailand. This has helped these ministries continue to fight human trafficking on the front lines as they take care of over 60 girls they work with. Each girl has a name, a story and life full of purpose!
We are SO EXCITED to share the news about us taking our next steps with Binding Love!! We will finally be visiting these two homes and seeing first hand how Binding Love can continue to support them. As Binding Love has grown, so has the desire to do more and to help make bigger impacts in the fight against Human Trafficking!
Our trip objectives are:
- First hand experience with these ministries
- Encouraging their staff
- Understand and hear each homes future goals
- Build relationships with the girls they serve
- We are prayerfully seeking the Lord to direct us in collecting info, details and pictures to be able to lead teams back to Thailand in the coming years.
Mainly, we want to strengthen the relationship we have with these ministries, we want to bless them and to come back with renewed passion, stories and encouragement to share with all of you!!!
Each scarf truly does make a difference and we would not be at this place without the efforts of SO MANY volunteers over the past 3 years. Each person that has cut fabric, paired a scarf, shared our story and bought a Binding Love scarf has brought us to this point.
We are asking you to be a part of this trip. As full time missionaries we rely on the support of people that believe in the work we do for the Lord around the world. We have booked tickets, contacted the ministries and will be going to Thailand for 3 weeks in the end of March - April. Our 4 sons and another Youth With A Mission staff will be traveling with us. This is a big step of faith, but we are trusting the Lord to guide us!
There are two ways that you can be involved.
1. You can donate to us to help cover some of the costs we will have with a trip this size. Our trip cost will be around $7,000.00 for airfare, travel costs and time in Thailand. We were so blessed that Eden House has offered to host us and that we found low cost airfare.
2. You can also donate to specific needs that we are hoping to fill for Eden House and House of Refuge. A few of the items we would like to purchase for these ministries are more Christian young reader books for thier expanding library and some video equipment. More items will be added to the list as the ministries respond to our request to bless them.
To donate online go to http://bindinglove.org/shop/4575005175/thailand-trip/10548947
To make a tax deductable donation mail check to:
P.O. Box 986
Browntsown, PA 17508
Make check payable to "Caribbean Resource Center", with a seperate note saying "Thailand Trip", PLEASE DO NOT write anything in the memo line or on the check!
Your donation can go further!!!
We are honored to share that Victory Church, our home congregation has also taken their next steps in supporting us and helping bring this vision to life. Victory has supported us in the past, through hosting events, spotlighting us and standing with us in prayer. Victory Church has generously offered to match the first $2,000.00 donated to this trip. Their support of Global and Local missions has been so encouraging to us and many others. Thank You, Victory Church!!!
Thank You to everyone that has been a part of this journey with Binding Love and helping to make a difference in the lives of so many! We are trusting the Lord, for this next step and would love for you to join us through prayer and financial support!!
Please email email@example.com or message us on Facebook if you have any questions!
We are all in this together:)
Founder, Binding Love